filters
State:
City:
Product:

Access Wireless - No people to talk to

I need to report my phone lost or stolen and there is no way to get a live person.
Show

Access Wireless - I have received a replacement phone but activating it is a hustle! I have called many times and still the phone is not activated

How can I explain ? I gave all the informations they asked but still the phone makes no phone calls even though it rings but at the end it says your phone has not been activated. To activate the phone press the ...key (unclear what key is that) and thats it.
Show

Access Wireless - I need to speak to someone about getting another phone im having a problem with charging my phone

I want to dpeak to a representative i need a new phone my phone is no good and i need a new phone what number can i call to speek to someone??

Access Wireless in Orlando, Florida - Need a replacement phone

my phone was stolen a few day ago.....i would like a replacement phone.....i have already had the stolen phone turned off
4.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Access Wireless - No response

Wifi setting on fone fone won't turn on been like this for past 2 days

Access Wireless - OMG really

My fone hasn't been able to use wifi for past 2-3 days I still can't put an email address it allowed me to create a different account but it won't let me sign in to the account u already had, still can't even sign in to any other accounts and now it says my data is out and on the device itself utsays I only used 1.6 of my data
#1432011

Access Wireless - Lost my phone in need of new one

Week ago need phone talk agent

Access wireless lies

for the past several months access wireless sent me a text that i received data usage and it has been a lie. i have never been able to access the internet without, they're suggestion, using somebody's Wi-Fi.
1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design
I didn't like
  • Csrs do not troubleshoot nor assist with resolving issues

Access Wireless - Trying to add data to my account

Need to talk to a live repersenitive

Access Wireless - Having trouble phones not working

Phone will not let you down more than four numbers before it start calling can't send any texts out can somebody from corporate call me please